1. Can I see a property that I’m interested in? -Absolutely, there are a few ways to contact us to set up a time to see the home. You can call us directly at 765-250-8839 or email us at email@example.com
3. Do you charge an application fee? -Yes. Starting 1/1/17 there is a $30 application fee that must be paid in cash or money order upon submitting your application. It's $30 per adult. No refunds will be given for any reason!
(We complete criminal and financial background check on each tenant. We also don't accept any tenants with an eviction that is active or within a year of submitting the application. )
4. How quickly does it take to process the application? -It depends on the situation, but in most cases it is completed within 2 business days.
5. How much security deposit will be returned? -This depends on the tenant. We intend to return the entire deposit at the end of the lease, but if there are damages or cleaning issues, some of the deposit will not be returned.
6. Who do I contact to turn on the utilities? -Electric: Duke Energy- 1-800-521-2232, Gas: Vectren- 1-800-777-2060, Water: Utility Billing Office- 765-807-1100
7. Do you accept HUD? -Some properties accept HUD and other don’t. The property description will also let you know which accepts HUD.
8. How long are lease terms? -Most of the time we require at least 12 months, but in some cases we are able to do a short term lease. Most of the time it depends on the property.
9. Do you require renter's insurance? -No, but we STRONGLY recommend it. The home is insured, but NOT for the tenant belongings.
10. What happens if I have an after-hours emergency? -White Door has someone on call most of the time.